School holiday 3 day textiles class ages 11+
School holiday textile class
AGES: 11+ years
TIME: Tuesday 11-2pm Shibori
Wednesday 11-2pm Fabric manipulation
Thursday 11-2pm Work on final Projects
BRING: Old things from home to up cycle. Old shirts, sheets etc
Lunch and snacks
DRESS: Comfortable, non precious clothes and a smock or apron.
No experience required.
BY PURCHASING A PLACE IN A SHIBORI WORKSHOP YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SHIBORI WORKSHOP TERMS & CONDITIONS
By signing up to a shibori class you agree to the following terms and conditions
- Bookings are made online (www.shibori.com.au) Alternatively you can call us on (02) 9560 0997 Monday to Friday 10am till 4pm.
- Full payment is required to reserve a place in any class.
- A reminder email will be sent to your nominated email address a few days before the class.
- If you can’t attend a class for any reason, refunds are not available– but can be transferred with 14 days notice.
- We have a class minimum are 6 people and in the event we don’t make them you be offered a refund or class transfer.
- If we need to cancel a class, we may do so at any time before the class begins. We will offer a full refund or you can choose an alternative class that suits you.
- Upon purchasing a place in any of our classes you agree that we are not responsible for any theft or injury that could occur in our premises or in our workshops.
- This website is owned and managed by Pepa Martin and Karen Davis of Shibori, Shop 30A Salisbury Road, Stanmore NSW 2048 AUSTRALIA. – Shibori will never share any information with a third party, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and if you wish to unsubscribe at anytime, please email email@example.com.