UNLOCK YOUR CREATIVITY WITH SHIBORI
Pepa and Karen offer workshops to inspire people to make their own shibori. It is fun to learn and something you can use at home to revamp your own furnishings and clothing, or an activity to entertain the kids. Shibori workshops are a great social event where you will enjoy the process of the handmade, expand your textile knowledge and have fun contributing to carrying on the craft into the future.
TIME: 10am till 1pm
BRING: Anything you want to dye. Everything is provided but we encourage you to bring things from home to upcycle.
Remember to wear comfortable, non precious clothes and a smock or apron.
Pepa and Karen cater to private social groups, corporations and schools. Email email@example.com to book your group
If you aren’t located in Sydney we have a comprehensive online video.
BY PURCHASING A PLACE IN A SHIBORI WORKSHOP YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SHIBORI WORKSHOP TERMS & CONDITIONS
By signing up to a shibori class you agree to the following terms and conditions
- Bookings are made online (www.shibori.com.au) Alternatively you can call us on (02) 9560 0997 Monday to Friday 10am till 4pm.
- Full payment is required to reserve a place in any class.
- A reminder email will be sent to your nominated email address a few days before the class.
- If you can’t attend a class for any reason, refunds are not available– but can be transferred with 14 days notice.
- We have a class minimum are 6 people and in the event we don’t make them you be offered a refund or class transfer.
- If we need to cancel a class, we may do so at any time before the class begins. We will offer a full refund or you can choose an alternative class that suits you.
- Upon purchasing a place in any of our classes you agree that we are not responsible for any theft or injury that could occur in our premises or in our workshops.
- This website is owned and managed by Pepa Martin and Karen Davis of Shibori, Shop 30A Salisbury Road, Stanmore NSW 2048 AUSTRALIA. – Shibori will never share any information with a third party, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and if you wish to unsubscribe at anytime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.